Over the last couple of years, I've really been into cleaning up my skincare. Just like heath and fitness, there is SO much bad information out there! Products that claim to be "natural" or "organic" aren't really regulated. And because of that, its really tough to distinguish what is actually good for you and your skin and whats not! So, I thought I'd help you guys out and share with you some of my favorite products that I use! All of these are under $40, (most of them are actually under $20!), so they are really affordable.
1. Beauty Counter Countercontrol Face Wash - I love this because its a gentle scrub. It washes your face and has tiny little beads to really get all the dirt out.
2. Trader Joes Tea Tree Oil - I use this and mix is with some rosehip oil a few times a week. It helps with my sensitive skin.
3. Purad'or Reship Oil - I love love love rosehip oil! It gives you so much moisture and really makes your face glow. I like using this at nighttime.
4. Trader Joes Jojoba Oil - This is my first step of my skincare routine at night. The oil facilitates the breakup of makeup on your face and helps lift it up and out of your pores. After I do this step, I use the Beauty Counter Cleanser.
5. Dessert Essence Pads - Now, I don't use this everyday, but I love these guys for traveling! They are so handy and have tea tree oil in them.
6. Acure Eye Creme - I love this brand, too! Their eye creme is so creamy and nice. Since I don't sleep that much, I can sometimes have bags under my eyes and this really helps to alleviate them.
7. Beauty Counter Countercontrol Matte Effect Gel Cream - I use this moisturizer in the morning. It goes on really nicely and its too oily for under makeup. Since I have more oily skin, this helps to control that and really helps my makeup stay on longer.
8. Acure Brightening Face Mask - I wish I could be the person that say they do a face mask 3x a week, but sadly, I am totally not. At best, I do it 1x a week or 1x every other week. But, when I do, my face has such a nice glow!
9. Thayers Witch Hazel - Okay, this stuff is awesome! I use a little on a cotton pad after I cleanse. I dab it on my skin and it even gets some of the excess makeup that I might have missed (like in my hairline or jawline).
10. RMS makeup remover - So, I have to admit, I hated this stuff at first. I have sensitive skin, and I used this on my face and it totally made me breakout! It has coconut oil in it, so if you're okay with that, you will love this stuff. Even still, I started using this on my eyes to get my eye makeup off and its amazing and works so well.
I hope this helps give you some insight as to the products that I use! Let me know if you try some of them!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
LAWLESS DESIGN IS PART OF SEVERAL AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAMS, AND MAY RECEIVE COMMISSION FROM CLICKS AND / OR PURCHASES FROM CERTAIN LINKS ON THE BLOG OR OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES. HAVING SAID THAT, I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYTHING THAT I DID NOT TRULY LOVE OR BELIEVE IN, AND ALL OF MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. THE PROFITS HELP TO MAINTAIN THIS BLOG + WEBSITE, SO THAT I CAN PROVIDE YOU THE BEST CONTENT POSSIBLE.